Sunday, June 24, 2012

sushi!



Last week i ate sushi at Sushi Zanmai Pyramid. I forgot what its called but its supper delicious . How the texture is form and fro. Only shrimps fish eggs and sea weed.. The combination of this 3 texture are awesomely good. Not to say its fresh! What is creative about sushi? everything! the color the texture the smell the taste! SOMETIMES i wonder how the japanese people create this food.

How does it inspire me? well not a lot of people eat sushi. because when someone says sushi they think of raw stuff. but me i only eat the fry stuff.. haha because the the fry stuff is so good it makes me wanna try the raw stuff. as in salmon , tuna and other sea foods..

I love Japanese food and I also like to try new food as I would call it food hunting with my friends. So far, I think Japanese food is the best delicacies around the world.




No comments: